Friday, September 7, 2007

Cloth Artistic Sculptures

If one could put a voice to my muse that others could hear.....it would be light and fantasy with sweet celtic sounds playing softly. There would be friendly creatures who stop to play and frolic through the meadows...yet find when it's time for a rest one needs to follow the pungent earthy smells of the forest, a cool stream and a playful waterfall to lull us to sleep.

I create sculptures made of cloth. I needlesculpt and handpaint their faces and they are totally handsewn. Their garments are also handsewn and I use new and vintage materials and embellish them with natural stones, crystals, beads, silk flowers, lace and anything my imagination leads me to use. I create mostly fae but do create other characters as inspired or commissioned.

Enjoy your visit into my world where peace abides.....and the creatures tell "ye harm none" "so mote it be".
Hugs and Blessings
Debby

No comments: